* This Winter *
Currently, we still have to study for our finals while everyone else has finished theirs.
Reminiscing all the winter holidays' memories:
2006: Bahriyya & Cairo tour


^[ These are the only pictures I could find (thank God for online storage!) I have lost the rest of the pictures
I moved them to a memory card and it could not be accessed. Plus, I think I have misplaced the card. I hope I will find it... ]^
2007: Luxor, Aswan & Abu Simbel


2008: Jordan


2009: Turkey

2010: Went back to Malaysia with Yue. Dayah, Yam & Mufed went to UK


2011: Went back to Malaysia. Again. Dayah got engaged. Egypt's revolution.



2012: Stuck here, finishing my final exams.
No pictures. But, this winter will be the most memorable, of course.
***
OMG. I actually have videos of Munawwarah performing:
(click here to watch; only people with links can watch this and I have disabled embedding)
^[ Sorry for the crappy quality; this was back when digital cameras were actually cool ]^
***
Yes, recently, I am very nostalgic.
Maybe it's because I have only about 5 weeks left here.
Reminiscing all the winter holidays' memories:
2006: Bahriyya & Cairo tour


^[ These are the only pictures I could find (thank God for online storage!) I have lost the rest of the pictures
I moved them to a memory card and it could not be accessed. Plus, I think I have misplaced the card. I hope I will find it... ]^
2007: Luxor, Aswan & Abu Simbel


2008: Jordan


2009: Turkey

2010: Went back to Malaysia with Yue. Dayah, Yam & Mufed went to UK


2011: Went back to Malaysia. Again. Dayah got engaged. Egypt's revolution.



2012: Stuck here, finishing my final exams.
No pictures. But, this winter will be the most memorable, of course.
***
OMG. I actually have videos of Munawwarah performing:
(click here to watch; only people with links can watch this and I have disabled embedding)
^[ Sorry for the crappy quality; this was back when digital cameras were actually cool ]^
***
Yes, recently, I am very nostalgic.
Maybe it's because I have only about 5 weeks left here.
Comments