*just a quick note*
it's the winter break~ yeay2!! There are lots of things to do! I went to a few places, made lots of plans, shopped, had fun & most important of all: I did not open even one single medical book~~~ *leaps with joy*
here are a few interesting activities:
-Nad went back to Malaysia-

all of us except Mufid, Qilah & Nahdia went to the airport to send her off to our beloved country: Malaysia on the first day of our holiday. She will be spending about 2 weeks in Malaysia; will be back here on the 9th of february...miss you lots, sis!
-Luxor&Aswan-
@ valley of the kings

^[this pic was taken at one of the shops at the valley of the kings where we went to 3 tombs. It was really hot~ phew! The train journey from Cairo to Luxor took about 12-hours, totally unbelievable, because normally it only takes about 10 hours...so we missed a few places including Queen Hatshepsut's. I feel disappointed because I did not get to see the unfinished obelisk...huhu~]^
@ Karnak Temple

^[fooling around at Karnak Temple; one of the largest temple! I just love the obelisks and the ruins are like a movie set! It is featured in the movie The Mummy Returns so it is really interesting...the tour guide was boring though because he spoke monotonously and his jokes were not funny. We enjoyed making our own tales...~]^
@ Abu Simbel

^[yep, the cute Korean guy is for REAL!!! the story? We were taking pics, he offered to take a few pics for us and we agreed. Later, we asked him again to take a picture FOR us. Then, he super-duper-cutely asked us to take a picture WITH him~~ sugoi!!! *faints*]^
@ Aswan

^[went around the city at evening and ended up window shopping at this bazaar for tourists. Most of the things here you can find back at Cairo's Khan el-Khalili...but we sure rock because we toured it by ourselves and came back in time for dinner. Sadly, we did not go sailing...but a few people did...duH~]^
@ nile cruise

^[went to Philae Temple, Botanical Garden, Nubian Village & Elephantine Island. We started quite late so it ended at about 7 or 8 pm]^
**Philae Temple was a blast because the tour guide really knew his stuff and we enjoyed ourselves thoroughly there. Plus, the history of that place is really interesting.
**I bought a miniature yacht for LE10 at Botanical Garden [thank you Haziq~] and we enjoyed the scenery there. We also played 'guess the plant'; in which I am totally hopeless~ and the ice-cream was LE3...nuts!
**We made swirls and twirls using black henna at the Nubian Village...now we look like some kinda gang or mafia or something...LOL
**The High Dam had some gossips
**The perfume shop was amazing!! I bought two perfumes: Gucci & Ja Dore [I wish they had CK's Truth...] and an interesting gossip...
~*~*~*
now I'm back at Cairo...last night was the first day of our Family Day and tomorrow is the last! Will be back to upload more pictures next time...!
it's the winter break~ yeay2!! There are lots of things to do! I went to a few places, made lots of plans, shopped, had fun & most important of all: I did not open even one single medical book~~~ *leaps with joy*
here are a few interesting activities:
-Nad went back to Malaysia-

all of us except Mufid, Qilah & Nahdia went to the airport to send her off to our beloved country: Malaysia on the first day of our holiday. She will be spending about 2 weeks in Malaysia; will be back here on the 9th of february...miss you lots, sis!
-Luxor&Aswan-
@ valley of the kings

^[this pic was taken at one of the shops at the valley of the kings where we went to 3 tombs. It was really hot~ phew! The train journey from Cairo to Luxor took about 12-hours, totally unbelievable, because normally it only takes about 10 hours...so we missed a few places including Queen Hatshepsut's. I feel disappointed because I did not get to see the unfinished obelisk...huhu~]^
@ Karnak Temple

^[fooling around at Karnak Temple; one of the largest temple! I just love the obelisks and the ruins are like a movie set! It is featured in the movie The Mummy Returns so it is really interesting...the tour guide was boring though because he spoke monotonously and his jokes were not funny. We enjoyed making our own tales...~]^
@ Abu Simbel

^[yep, the cute Korean guy is for REAL!!! the story? We were taking pics, he offered to take a few pics for us and we agreed. Later, we asked him again to take a picture FOR us. Then, he super-duper-cutely asked us to take a picture WITH him~~ sugoi!!! *faints*]^
@ Aswan

^[went around the city at evening and ended up window shopping at this bazaar for tourists. Most of the things here you can find back at Cairo's Khan el-Khalili...but we sure rock because we toured it by ourselves and came back in time for dinner. Sadly, we did not go sailing...but a few people did...duH~]^
@ nile cruise

^[went to Philae Temple, Botanical Garden, Nubian Village & Elephantine Island. We started quite late so it ended at about 7 or 8 pm]^
**Philae Temple was a blast because the tour guide really knew his stuff and we enjoyed ourselves thoroughly there. Plus, the history of that place is really interesting.
**I bought a miniature yacht for LE10 at Botanical Garden [thank you Haziq~] and we enjoyed the scenery there. We also played 'guess the plant'; in which I am totally hopeless~ and the ice-cream was LE3...nuts!
**We made swirls and twirls using black henna at the Nubian Village...now we look like some kinda gang or mafia or something...LOL
**The High Dam had some gossips
**The perfume shop was amazing!! I bought two perfumes: Gucci & Ja Dore [I wish they had CK's Truth...] and an interesting gossip...
~*~*~*
now I'm back at Cairo...last night was the first day of our Family Day and tomorrow is the last! Will be back to upload more pictures next time...!
Comments