* The Thing About Emo Indie Songs *

My Spotify playlist is filled with emo indie songs that I can never listen to whenever there is another adult around. Like, seriously, no one else can ever listen to the repetitive lyrics with the same note playing over and over again...except me. Yes, I listen to these songs while driving at 140km/h. No, I do not need a rock song for that.

I can listen to the same playlist for one month. Once, I listened to Kodaline for one whole month - never playing anything else because I do not listen to the radio anymore. I think this is quite normal as listening to the same playlist helps me think. It keeps me calm because I can expect what will come next.

I like making lists. So current list:

Current Artist - Noah Kahan

Current Song - False Confidence


Current Book - She Has Her Mother's Laugh by Carl Zimmer

Current Thing That I Should Be Doing - MBA Financial Management Individual Assignment
I want to do the Apple iCar question but it is incomplete so I still have to DRB Hicom - Proton.

Hey.

I still write this post in HTML. I think it gives me a sense of control.

I can still read HTML. Yeay for me.

Comments

Popular Posts