*Remembering: 2021*
(I need to go through my phone gallery for this)
As most years, 2021 started with Yaya's birthday celebration. This cute cake was from Rara Kitchy (you can order online!) in Bangi.
Abu & Asilah got married!!
We got vaccinated with our first dose!!
We got Comot Momot who is now ~7kg!!
Fyza & Khairi got married!! But here is a picture of us...
Finished my MBA!! This was our final 2 subjects - Strategic Management and Epidemiology. Mandatory screen grab picture for all students during Covid era 😄😄
Both eids when we still could not "rentas negeri" / travel interstate. I practiced raya cooking, of course. A complete package of lodeh, rendang ayam, sambal sotong and satay goreng. Twice.Yup. I am a real adult now.
Then in June 2021 we WENT INTO LOCKDOWN AGAIN!! Here is a mandatory picture of kids doing wholesome activities at home. This time, I was posted to PKDS because I needed to finish my Business Research Project. Bosses were awesome as usual.
Another mandatory picture for healthcare professionals during lockdown: Wearing full set PPE. This was in Desaria during the targeted PKPD. I participated in head counting and mass sampling for active case detection. An unforgettable experience. It made me contemplate to further study in Public Health again...(I already stopped thinking about it recently)
Finished presentation for my Business Research Project during AHIBS Action Research Challenge!! (fancy name for final viva for MBA students in UTM...haha)
Joined mobile vaccination team and had a blast. Finally found out how big Seremban really is. Temiang has a questionable name but it really is very scenic. If you feel like clearing your head, drive up to Lenggeng.
Baked this cake for Amru's birthday. I do not think I will repeat this anytime soon. Look at his unimpressed face. But he told me later that he actually loved the cake.
I got APC!!
I got a nephew!!
There and back again: Yaya's birthday 💗💗
FYI I am doing this because I needed to get my head together again.
Comments