*Hold On, Help Is On The Way*
Stay calm.
Hold your own, know your name and go your own way.
Hey. Sign in. Write something up. Sign out.
I had a great day today; went shopping, ate ice-cream and hang out with Dearest.
Then, I received that dreadful phone call.
You know who you remind me of? You remind me of those late-night patients who force the doctor to give them an MC because he was just lazy to go to work. You know them; the ones who shove their phones right up your face to force you to talk to his/her boss. You know, those patients.
Now I am sitting here in front of the computer and writing up something (read: anything) to motivate me to face you at work tomorrow.
Some people are sent into your life to inspire you and some people are just here to test you. I am pretty sure I know which one you are now.
Maybe I am just too nice. Maybe I need to find inspiration.
But I do not think I am ready to leave this place...yet.
Comments