* Actually Really *

I am actually really leaving this place. Next week will be my final week here.
Most of my colleagues who are close to me are actually congratulating me for finally getting out of this place. They even want to do a farewell party with the theme "there is still hope for the rest of us". You have to love overworked, under-appreciated, stressed-out doctors.
Some bosses are not really psyched about it. Some decided to ignore me totally. Some just do not really care.
As for me, I am done with this place and I know for a fact that this place is done with me as well.
But last night I had one of the most amazing shifts because everyone (that cares) actually came over and we talked about everything. I have a feeling that they will actually miss me and that made me happy. At least, I know, that some people will actually remember me and they will wish me well.
Thank you, peeps, for understanding. But I really cannot take it any more here. I need to go out there and find back my lost passion.
I will remember each and every one of you fondly.
***
Oasis - Don't Look Back in Anger
Comments