* Woah *

Yup. Eventuallly forgotten. I have even forgotten how to type properly on a proper keyboard. I keep pressing the space bar twice and expect a dot to come up. Heh.
Please forgive me.
But you end up missing hearing the clicks and feeling the keys on your fingertips. You miss accidentally hitting the caps lock button almost each time you reach for the A. You miss running your fingers on the keys as you think about what to write next.
Okay. I really really miss writing.
One confession: I have not touched my camera in AGES. The last picture I took was one of PiaPia when she was still just rolling around. It was not even her crawling.
I guess I need this. So let's binge-post and schedule the posts so I do not look like a total maniac.
Ha.
***
Okay. I kinda love this song:
Comments