* Could I Be You *

Every time I want to update my blog, I will try my very best not to sound like a whiny emo teen. Or a spoiled kid. Or a hormonal pregnant woman. Heh
But, at times, you just cannot help it; out of your control, you turn into that person you hate most. Maybe life pushed you too hard, or maybe your anchor just decided to move or your heart managed to wrestle your mind down to the ground.
Or, maybe, you are just physically tired. Just tired.
That is when you should have some REST.
Seriously, peeps, rest your head for awhile; listen to your favourite song, read your favourite phrases over and over again, re-watch your favourite movie...belt out that favourite line of yours. It's alright, we are all humans.
What I like to do when I am just tired is be an oversea medical student; surfing the internet for the latest movie/albums/gossip, stalk everyone in facebook and add all those people who I never got an opportunity to and just listen to random songs in my external hard disk.
Because, if I continue on being moody, I will turn into a sulky dragon who fires away words she will regret.
So, yeah, get some rest. Just do whatever you want.
Remind yourself of who you are.
***
Matchbox Twenty - Could I Be You
Comments