* Balloon *


^[ You know how Egypt always manages to look super beautiful in pictures... ]^

It has been awhile since I have seen my left ankle. Every time I peek at my feet, it will be hiding under a collection of fluid we like to call "pedal edema". Honestly, my feet are like water balloons every time I get back from work.

No, I am not complaining about it. There are worse complications of pregnancy.

***

So the other day we watched Frozen. It was quite impressive.



Dubu-Dubu at Midvalley is just awesome!



...and we have started shopping for baby stuff; I am a sucker for "organic" stuff. Argh. I know, I know. It's just a scam! But the organic cat stuffed toy was super cute...

Comments

Hijaupermai said…
farah..i miss u so much..EDD bile?

-nazurah
Farah Nazneen said…
Miss you too!

EDD 20th Jan~~ doakan pliss :)

Popular Posts