* Dedication*

Let's all say a prayer for those involved in this tragedy.
Let's not forget to pray also for the rescuers; may Allah bless their good deeds and hard work.
***

On a lighter note, I just bought a Surface RT.
In case you do not know what the heck is that, it is a Microsoft thing (lol). Google it!
I'm enjoying it so far. Although the white keyboard is a scary thing to take care of. I am, of course, trying my best.
The reason we decided to buy it? Dearest said, "Your laptop takes up too much space." End of story.
***

Someone left this in the HO lepak corner in B3. So I'm reading it on & off.
Dearest was angry with me haha. But I could not put it down! Well, at least I did not bring it back home, right?
***
Oh how I miss nights that I do not have to sleep to wake up early to go to work!
Comments