* Banana Pancakes *

Things I am thankful for (marriage edition):
1. I can be honest to my husband.
(so I don't need to rant or make vague status updates on Facebook/Twitter/Blogspot)
2. We can actually talk about anything with each other, face-to-face.
3. We are able to fight, and make up. Every single time.
4. My husband is not a fussy eater.
(today he was really psyched that I made instant paratha & omelette for breakfast. Woah.)
5. We are both doctors working in the same hospital; so we hate the same people. Heh.
6. We both love shopping. No, you will not find Dr Umar sitting on those sofa they provide for husbands in the malls.
7. We can read each other's minds.
8. My husband lets me (and even encourages me) be lazy.
9. We are not Facebook addicts.
10. Our families enjoy each other's companies.
***
Ed Sheeran - Autumn Leaves
Comments