* Husbands *

In my personal opinion, husbands should take some time to teach their wives one important thing;
how to be lazy.
No, I am not kidding.
I think that women, when they become a wife, they will develop a certain degree of OCD naturally. They will tend to stress them up over the laundry, the kitchen, the floor, the bed, the wardrobe...and the list goes on. And those are only the indoor stuff. Yes, they will worry and try to do EVERYTHING on their own.
This is when the husband should really step in and stop their wives from turning into a cleaning monster who has a super-vision that can see even the smallest speck of dust.
Hubbies, do try and teach your darling wives how to RELAX...and just be husbands *cough* I mean, a tiny bit lazy.
My husband taught me well in this department. That is why I am here, in front of the laptop, in the living room, updating my blog. Instead of vacuuming the floor, cleaning the kitchen, folding clothes...and cooking.
Girls, your sanity and personal time are actually more important than that pile of laundry.
And, yes, helping her out is one of the top ways to teach her to cool down. Hee~
***
Jack Johson - Do You Remember
Comments