* Housewife Mode *

^[ I miss KL ]^
I like being in my housewife mode...and I especially love being in my lazy-housewife mode.
I highly recommend you tune down and be in your lazy mode from time to time.
Especially when you have been working for 12 hours every single day and your timetable next week is very typical (but, hey, no grand ward round! Yeay~).
Plus, it has been a very, very long time since you went back home.
Furthermore, you have to suck it up to your boss to apply for a leave, but, oh, you cannot be on leave for more than 3 days in a week.
In addition, your workmates are giving you a hard time.
...and, deep in your heart, all you want to do is go somewhere far far away.
So, let your hair down and be lazy.
Just lie down on the bean bag, in front of your tv, and enjoy the Chinese/Korean drama marathon that Astro is dishing out for you.
Yeah!!
***
OneRepublic - If I Lose Myself
Comments