* Survived *

Last night was my last shift in Medicine...and it was guh-reat!!
I managed to sleep from 10pm until about 2.30am. Well, I had to wake up to take the morning bloods, after all. But, it was great. Alhamdulillah.
I love medicine, I really do.
It reminds me of medical school. I think it is the only posting in which the MOs and specialists actually care about what you think; they usually ask your opinion and discuss the cases with you. I really love that.
My end-of-posting assessment went well. One of the specialists actually told me,
"Quite good ye, Farah. I did not expect that. Most HOs that I assess cannot answer my questions."
Wow. Just wow. That really made the crazy 4 months worth it.
But, honestly, eventhough I love medical dearly, I hate the stress and the workload. Patients are literally everywhere. Admissions everyday, referrals everywhere...I cannot handle that. So, medical is really not my first choice.
Anyways, thank you, Medicine. You have been great.
***
Finished:

It's a good, slow read. The plot is ill-defined. If you read this book without expecting too much, you'll enjoy it. It's just a love story. Nothing more, nothing less. I think it will make a great movie, though.

So random, it's lovely. A nice read if you just need something to read.
Comments