* An Imperial Affliction *

I just finished reading The Fault In Our Stars by John Green.
It was a great read. It has been a very very long time since I have read a book that actually moved me (until I dearly wish that they will NOT make a movie out of it).
If I tell you what this book is about, it will sound very typical; it is about a dying girl falling in love with (surprise!) a dying boy. They met in a therapy session, fell deeply in love...and you know the rest.
But, that is the amazing thing about this book; it takes this simple plot and spin it in such a way that it became really amazing.
I recommend you read this if you are (like me) crazy about star-crossed lovers, angst, sarcasm, honesty and pure simple love.
I did almost cry while reading this.
***
So, what's new?
Ortho is being quite nice to me; after I off-tag, I have managed to skip two grand ward rounds. Awesome, right? Haha. Let's wish for the best now.
***
Pink & Nate Ruess - Just Give Me A Reason
Comments