* Uh...Okay *

Uh...okay...last update was on 6th Dec.
Yes, I am still interested in keeping this blog alive.
So...how's work?
Well, I am currently posted in the geriatrics ward. Taking care of old people is quite interesting. The only problem I have with it is...it makes me homesick.
But old people have really, really weird habits. Plus, when they get sick, they get even weirder. No, I am not going to give you any details.
The only conclusion I can make is, it takes a lot of patience in taking care of the elderly. And when they get better, (especially post-stroke patients), you feel very very glad and happy.
Just a simple "adoy" from a stroke patient whose GCS was E2V1M5 can make your day.
***
But, honestly, being married HOs working in shifts requires more and more patience everyday.
You work on his off day, he works on your off day. You work morning, he works night. His shift finishes at 9pm, yours at 8pm. You are post-night, he is not. At times, your shifts are so different that you get to spend too limited time together.
It takes a LOT to make it work.
But the key is time. Appreciate time; every second of it.
***
Joshua Radin - One Of Those Days
Comments