* You Are *

Let me just be honest and straightforward now.
(mainly because, after 4 months of working, I have lost my talent for covering things up.)
Here is what I think of people who got married and have children when they are studying medicine:
You are brave. You are very brave, actually.
You made a choice during a very critical time of your life; the time of your life when you are building a future. I say "a future" because there are a lot of futures in one's life. During when you are building a future, you add another future. That is why you are brave.
Since you are brave enough to make that choice, I believe that you have the strength and wisdom to succeed in both fronts. I believe that you have contemplated the consequences and effects of your choice and you have a solid plan. I believe you know what you are doing.
Some people may think of it as a handicap and maybe they are right. But, you are the one who has the power to actually make it a handicap...or an advantage. If you think of it as a disadvantage too, then you have to work twice as hard as the other people. Twice as hard does not mean studying twice longer; it just means you have to be smarter and more organized than the other average people.
I am not here to pass judgement. I am just here giving my opinion.
Even if I do not agree with your choices, I do believe in you.
I believe you can do it.
Why?
Because you made your choice. The only thing you can do after that is to make it work for you.
***
But, seriously, getting married right before final exams (with the fact that you only have 1 month study leave)? Seriously?
Good luck, then.
***
Gym Class Heroes (feat Ryan Tedder) - The Fighter
Comments