* My My My *

Medical is actually treating me quite well. I am currently tagging in an awesome ward; with awesome MOs and an awesome registra. Seriously.
Alhamdulillah 'ala kulli haal.
But what annoys me with Medical is this; the list of blood investigations is so bloody long! At times, you just cannot figure out how the hell can you take it all with just one poke. I mean, you expect me to poke the patient with a 20cc syringe, is it?
*sigh*
Maybe they actually expect that.
Other than that, it is a nice posting up until now. Mainly because the MOs actually talk to you and discuss with you about the management etc. So, you actually feel like a doctor (not like in O&G, when you are just another HO).
I am still figuring out ECGs. I seriously want to bomb Mansoura Univ for not teaching ECGs properly. Seriously.
Anyways, I hope Medical will continue to treat me kindly.
***
...and, yes, I have finally accepted that I am actually "jonah".
Did I mention I actually did CPR during my O&G posting?
Yup. Go figure.
And in the 6 days that I am in the ward, 3 patients collapsed.
Woah.
But, as I always say, only "rajin" people are "jonah", k! Haha.
***
Adele - Skyfall
Comments
Hidayah Hamidin
Hahaha...siannye kau~ tak pasal2 je kena extend. Ok nampaknye aku pun kena rajin2 pegi CME la camni. Hehe