* 3 Years *

Photobucket

Our relationship started 3 years ago and it is still here now; stronger than ever.

I pray that we will stay together forever. I pray that our lives will always be blessed with bliss. I pray that we will grow stronger and closer with each passing day.

I love you, dearest. Always have, always will.

***



So today we went to Pulau Besar.

It was an interesting place. But, we went there at 2pm (yes, I know; who the heck goes to the beach at midday...hu) and it was really really hot. Plus, the tide was low and the sea was far far away.

Anyways, if you suddenly miss riding a tramco, you can always come here. Yes, they actually have vans that drive around with the doors open. Riding it actually made me smile broadly; brought back a whole lot of memories. Haha.

Lesson of the day: Don't go to the beach before 5pm. Haha.

But the boat ride was fun. Especially the speedboat. Wee~

***

Gavin DeGraw - Soldier

^[ I wish Malaysia has an adult alternative radio station. Hu~ ]^

Comments

Popular Posts