* The Cactus Outside My Window *

Photobucket

I have a cactus outside the window in my living room.

At times, when I'm chilling out on the sofa, I stare outside my window and I see my cactus...and I think to myself, "When was the last time I watered the little guy?"

It does not really matter because it always looks fine. It is standing tall still and green; always impresses me.

My cactus is a symbol of strength. You do not need much to be strong; just the occasional watering and you can be as strong as you want. The important thing is your will. If you have enough determination, you can withstand anything life throws your way. I believe in that.

I believe everyone is born strong. Believe me. Why? Because Allah is fair.

You fought your way to be born, you fought to take your first breath and you fought until you can walk on your own two feet. Don't let stupid people make you weak.

***

Congratulations to both Dr. Hafiz Bohari & Dr. Faisal Arif! I am so sorry I missed both weddings :(

Photobucket

Photobucket

***

Ya Ilahi - Muhammad Al Husayan

Comments

Popular Posts