* Trash *

Photobucket

What is important when dealing with things?

When dealing with things, it is important to know what is actually important. I have learned (after working from 7am until 10pm for one whole week), that you have to be matured and brave to decide which are the more important things.

For example, one morning, I did not get a chance to drink my morning coffee before going to work. Yes, I was very very upset. Especially because during that day, I was appointed to work in the labor room. All I could grab before rushing off to work was a pack of Oat Krunch.

Did I mention I was really upset?

Hu.

Then, I thought to myself, I am very sure that there are a WHOLE lot of people in this hospital who went to work without drinking coffee this morning. Moreover, there must be quite a number of people who actually went to work without any breakfast beforehand. But, for me, I did manage to eat 3 pieces of Oat Krunch biscuits. That is really something, right?

Plus, why should I worry about breakfast? After all, if I did not manage to eat breakfast, I can just decide to fast and I will be rewarded for my hunger. How awesome is Islam?

Yup.

You just have to rise above all the trash you have been piling up in your life and start sorting out all those junk you have been collecting. Only then, you can breathe freely.

So what if you get scolded? So what if you look stupid?

It's better to look stupid than be stupid, right?

Start each day fresh; without yesterday's junk. Every night, before you sleep, promise yourself that you will wake up tomorrow free.

After all, everything is fated. So, let's worry less and have more faith.

Colbie Caillat - Realize

Comments

Popular Posts