* Tomorrow, I Shall Be an H.O. *

When we are about to face a terrifying unknown, it always helps to look back. You will see, as you turn your head around, the journey you took until you have arrived at this point. That journey will help you to remember who you are and how strong you really are.
When I turned around today, I realize that I can cross off a few things in my list of life goals:
6. Be an amazing wife
7. Be a better person
8. Learn as much as I can during my internship
9. Be a specialist before I am 35 (actually, it's 30. But, after induction, I am not sure if this is possible. However, I will try my very best! Yosh~)
I think the important things to remember during internship is that I am here to learn and learning requires (a LOT) of patience and Allah will not burden me with something I cannot carry.
So, with that in mind, I shall face my internship, starting tomorrow, with high hopes and determination.
I pray that I will get through this internship well and be a great doctor after I finish.
Let's give it our best!
Comments