* An HOnest Confession *

Honestly, whenever I get scolded, I don't get angry at the person who scolded me and I don't end up hating my job. But, actually, I end up hating myself; I hate myself for the things that I did, that made me end up in that situation.
Because, I have quite enough faith in humanity. I believe that people don't just get angry and scold other people for no reason. So, each time I end up getting scolded, I hate myself. Why oh why did I let myself end up here? Why can't I be more observant? Why wasn't I more focused?
Seriously.
Maybe you say that I am being hard on myself. It is just easier to blame the other person when I get scolded, right? But, honestly, I know that does not work. If do that, I will never learn.
We're here to learn from each other, right?
***
Here is another confession; I don't mind being called "stupid" and "useless" by the non-Muslim doctors. But, when a Muslim doctor does that, it actually grieves me.
Why?
Because we Muslim have something called "akhlak" and even in scolding, there is an "akhlak" to be followed.
Don't you think so?
***
Disagree - Crumbs
Comments