* Almost *

We have been married for almost a month.
My holiday is almost at its end.
Yes, of COURSE I am enjoying this period of time when I can just wake up at anytime I want and laze around as long as I want. To tell you the truth, sometimes, I think that I am not enjoying this enough. Hehe. I should really be lazying around even more, but, my weight does not allow that. (Oh I hate you, painfully-accurate-digital-weighing-machine-in-our-bedroom!)
Anyways! Honestly, I am excited to start working, too. No, seriously. Yes, I am excited. I know, I know...it will be hell etc. But, hey, I have a lot of people who are by my side! So, whatever comes, I know there will always be someone I can lean on.
When you are facing the unknown, it is important to be optimistic; it does not cost you anything to have a little faith and fill up your heart with hope. You are never alone in this world, after all.
Also, always remember that people tend to talk about the bad stuff more than the good stuff. I like to think that one bad stuff equals to, at least, two good stuff. So, when I hear people talking about how bad things are, I always try my best to read between the lines and find that little ray of sunshine.
I prefer to live rather than survive, that's all.
***
Mcoughlin - Titanium (Cover)
Comments