* When *

Photobucket

When your husband is an HO in the O&G Department and you are a freshly-graduated doctor without a job just yet, you REALLY need a lot of hobbies. Especially when the laundry basket is empty, the floor is clean, the sink is empty and the kitchen is clean. Seriously. You need a lot of things to do so you can fill up all those empty spaces and time.

Yes! This is just another list of things that I have done. Yes, I am pretty bored after being stuck at home for 2 days straight. Well, blame the afternoon shift; it is the worst ever.

1st: I finished Botanicula in 2 days

It was real fun! The greatest thing about it is that it only uses the mouse and you have to figure out everything yourself. So, you have to be really creative. Yes, I did cheat a bit by googling walkthroughs and tips and tricks. But, that did not take away the fun. Hehe.

2nd: Watching How I Met Your Mother
HIMYM Pictures, Images and Photos
Quite good, up until now. I am currently watching Season 2.

3rd: I found a website to stream Spongebob Squarepants. LOL

Just in case you are interested, that is. What? Spongebob rocks, alright?

4th: Listening to Jason Mraz's Love Is A Four Letter Word and enjoying each track!
Jason Mraz Love is a four letter word Pictures, Images and Photos
Plus, he is coming to KL!!

Jason Mraz - 93 Miles


***

Yes, we plan to go out tonight. Yeay!

Comments

Popular Posts