* Unblocking *

Photobucket

I was writing for Week 2 when I found myself encountering a total blank after three sentences. Well, hello, writer's block, haven't seen you in awhile!

So, here I am, writing a random blog post with hopes that it will help me to unblock my mind.

I find trying to remember the things you have to remember requires a LOT of effort. For me, a mental list is not enough. And the worst part was, I sometimes forget a thing that was right in front of me! How frustrating is that? Huh.

Like, last week, Didi was going to UK. I planned to bring the ISG shirts I bought for her and Imran and the Smiggle Twister Crayons I bought for Tasneem when I go back. So, I put them all in a bag which I placed in the living room so I won't forget them when I am on my way out.

And...guess what?

Yes, I did forget them.

Duh.

I blame the rushing. LOL.

I seriously need a PA. Maybe there is an app for that?

I think what I really need to do is actually focus...and buy a whole bunch of post-it notes.

Yup.

***

I'm listening to Train's California 37 and loving it!

Train - This'll Be My Year


Comments

Popular Posts