* Happy 24th! *

happy birthday Pictures, Images and Photos

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Dr. Umar Tayyib Azizan!

...and happy birthday to Maziati Akmal! Hehe.



Oh, one more thing, CONGRATULATIONS to Imran for getting straight As in his SPM!

***

The problem with being online using my father's laptop is it has no antivirus program. So, I cannot just plug in anything. So, I cannot upload new pictures.

But, this blog must go on!

No, I have not watched Titanic 3D...and no plans to watch it, too.

the hunger games Pictures, Images and Photos

^[ Oh, oh...I WATCHED THE HUNGER GAMES!! It was great!!! No, I am not exaggerating. It was a great movie and definitely not a letdown. The editing was really good and almost all of my favourite scenes were in it~ yeay! You HAVE to watch it! ]^



^[ I watched The Lorax, too! It was really good. ]^

***

Andy Grammer - Keep Your Head Up

Comments

Popular Posts