* Since *

^[ how sweet is this~? (Neil Gaiman's Anansi Boys) ]^
Since I have finished my finals, I have not been up to much.
Yesterday, our landlady came by and we discussed selling some stuff; it was incredibly exhausting...and frustrating. 'nuff said.
So, so...
Watched: Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 1 & 2

^[ Have to say I am pretty impressed with both movies. Plus, I have a newly-found respect for Harry after he broke the elder wand. ]^
Watching: The Firm
^[ It gets better with every episode! Love it~
Sadly, I can't say the same for Gossip Girl, though. ]^
Read: Room by Emma Donoghue
^[ A beautiful book! I love it!! If you ever see this on a bookshelf, just grab it and start reading~ you will never regret doing that. ]^
Reading: Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman
^[ Have high hopes for this one ]^
***
^[ This epic video of an epic Bridget Jones' moment; I'll cherish it forever
Click here to see pictures of our honorary graduation!
***
...any bets when our results will be announced? Hehe



Comments