* Miracles *

Photobucket

Today, I realize that miracles happen when you are thankful.

So, the next time you need some extra help, just say "alhamdulillah" first, and do not lose hope.

Yue found a house for her family to stay in while they are here next week~ During when we were in the house, we met a repairman and we asked him to come by to our house to repair a hole in the wall (after Mufed & Dayah successfully sold their air-cond). While he was washing his hands in the kitchen, he said, "If your water heater is in need of a repair, just call me, okay?" Which is a great thing, because, the water heater IS broken! So, he repaired it and all is well now! Yeay~

Except, the fact that the pakcik gas has not come over yet. But, hey, the water heater is alive and kicking!

I got my contact lenses today! Yes, I am a total noob now:


***

Finished: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins



^[ Amazing, unputdownable, highly-recommended ]^

Finished: The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling



^[ I love stories about growing up. I read this because Neil Gaiman recommended it in The Graveyard Book ]^

Reading: Hard Times by Charles Dickens


^[ My first Dickens! It is actually Dayah's; an Egyptian friend gave it to her ]^

***

Bon Iver - Holocene

^[ Currently listening to For Emma, Forever Ago. ]^

Comments

Popular Posts