* Life Events *

Despite all the drama, we did manage to arrive safe and sound at Cairo to attend a few amazing events.
I had an AMAZING time there! It was truly a trip to remember.
1st: Majlis Apresiasi Graduan





My favourite part of the event was when kak Paan & me succeeded in convincing all of the female graduates to go up on stage and sing along with the guys. After all the not-so-great stuff that happened, that one moment made everything else alright.
2nd: Farewell Dinner at Altissimo Restaurant






A great night with great people and great food. Thank you for all the people who worked hard for this event to be a reality.
***
A huge SORRY for the quality of the pictures. I did not bring Amby to both the events. I know, I know. I regret it, too.
Anyways, we had LOTS of fun! And, for me, that is much more important than beautiful pictures.
I cherish each and every one of you. Thank you for being a part of my life; I will forever appreciate it.
***
Oh. I'm working on my Timeline. Facebook says it will go live on 15th February.
So, wait for it~
(Bajet selebriti. Heh.)
Comments