* Finally Final Finished *

Hello, hello!
I have finished my finals!!
I know, it has been a long journey.
Yesterday's exam went well; both the doctors during our oral exam were scary but the rest of the doctors for clinical exams were nice. But, after we finished, none of that mattered, of course. I mean, we have FINALLY finished our finals! Let's worry about the marks and how badly we screwed up during when we check our results. LOL.
For now, let's get a whole LOT of rest and have some fun...and pray that our results will be awesome.
I'll be off to Cairo tomorrow! Yeay~
***
You Are Washing Dishes |
![]() You are a dreamy, thoughtful, and slow paced person. You enjoy getting lost in a mindless chore. You can take on any task as long as you're able to mentally check out while doing it. In fact, you enjoy any excuse to let your mind drift a little. You are the consummate multi-tasker, and you actually perform better when you're given multiple tasks. In your opinion, focus is extremely overrated. Why have one ball going in the air when you can have six? |
***
Rosi Golan - C'est L'amour

Comments