* Empty Shelves *

Most popular question of the month:
"What are you up to now (that you don't have to study/are only waiting for your results)?"
Well, to tell you the truth, I am not up to much. Most of the time, I am just packing. Yes, packing can take up a whole LOT of your time;
there is the wardrobe
there are books on the shelves
there are those unneeded but sentimental stuff
there are those big cargo boxes to fill
there are those empty boxes...that need to be filled...with...something.
Plus, reading novels and watching movies and series, of course.
Finished: Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman
^[ Great! Much, much better than Stardust and more matured than The Graveyard Book. ]^
Reading: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Watched: Contagion

^[ More a documentary/not-so-boring Community Medicine lesson than a movie, to tell you the truth. ]^
Above all, preparing myself to face all sorts of possibilities during this final month I am here. At times, I can almost hear Egypt teasing me, "So, what haven't I thrown your way yet?" Hu.
***
Adele - Rolling In The Deep
(Grammy 2012)

Comments