* I Am Annoyed With The Fact That I Am Annoyed *

^[ Totoro camwhoring ]^
You are depressingly annoyed with yourself who is depressed and annoyed?
You are irritated with that whiny voice inside your head that keeps on listing complaints after complaints?
Here is a neat trick:
Imagine a very annoying person; that one person who always manages to annoy you no matter what he/she does.
Oh, come on! Everyone has them; just admit it.
Yes, that guy/girl.
Put all those whinings and rantings and complaints that are in your head, into their mouths.
Imagine that they are the ones who are saying all those stuff.
Amazing, huh?
Now you find yourself replying sarcastically to them and drawing up a map of all the ways out of this labyrinth.
Thus, I am thankful for annoying people.
***
Anything new?
I found this apple cake recipe that I am interested to try: Mom's Apple Cake | smitten kitchen
You should try this banana cake recipe: Kek Pisang Gebu | jintanmanis
...and I love someecards:

***
You Are Quirky |
![]() You have a serious side, but you also can be uproariously funny. You love to laugh. You also love to play, and playing with you is an adventure. You're always changing up the rules of the game. You are a deeply introspective person. You are constantly examining yourself. You know who you are, and you're good with that. Too bad if no one else is. |



Comments