* Exam Is Next Week *

Photobucket

...it has been awhile since we celebrate birthdays here, hasn't it?

Photobucket
^[ Yam's birthday was on 31st December. There were scones, strawberry smoothies, ayam percik, nasi daging...oh, and pizza. It was awesome! ]^

Photobucket
^[ Abi turned 57 last Saturday ]^

Photobucket
^[ Yue's birthday will be on the day before the essay exam; 15th January ]^

Photobucket
^[ Aqilah's will be on 25th January ]^

Photobucket
^[ Last but not least, Nahdia's birthday on 29th January ]^

I will miss celebrating birthdays with friends and here in Egypt, of course. La Poire cheesecakes, Baron cakes, homemade cakes, midnight surprises, nearly-midnight surprises...and all the other awesome stuff we always do during birthdays.

The last birthday we will celebrate together here will be Dayah's on 24th February.

Now I am just being melancholic

Off to the study table before I spill any secrets without meaning to

***

Birdy - Skinny Love

^[ I have a thing for covers of this song ]^

Bon Iver - Skinny Love


Comments

Popular Posts