* 14 Days Of Denial *

Photobucket

When the distance between your last exam and your next exam is fourteen days, you can afford to not be a medical student for a few days. What? Wasting time?

No, no.

I call it the process of denying the truth in order to achieve acceptance. You know, the 7 stages of grief?

Anyways.

I watched:



^[ This is a first class TV series by BBC. I don't care if you have never heard of it or if you think the actors are not hot or if you are not a big fan of mystery. Honestly, I don't care what you are thinking at all. You just have to watch this. Yes, both seasons. All 6 episodes. ]^



^[ As for this one, I do care what you think. So, you can only watch this if you have the stomach for it. If you know what I mean. ]^



^[ This was pretty fun. If you just ignore the old and common and expected jokes, of course. ]^

Horrible Bosses Pictures, Images and Photos

^[ I think the shorter guy talks too much and his voice is super annoying. Apart from that, it was okay. I love Jamie Foxx & Jennifer Aniston. ]^

Wait...that's all?

Oh. Ipah came over. So, we had LOTS of gossiping sessions. LOL

Photobucket
Photobucket

***

Jamie Cullum - What A Difference A Day Made




Comments

Popular Posts