* Pens Off! *

Photobucket
^[ Studying for the MCQ exam is the only excuse for studying on bed ]^

We have finished all of our 'paper' exams!! Yeay~

The 2nd written paper went well. Very well, actually. Haha. The questions were from the list of questions Dr. Adel gave us and I dare say that all of us did a superb job answering them.

MCQ exam was, well, a typical MCQ exam in Mansoura University. But, I think I did not do as well as I wanted to. Which is very normal for me, as a Mansoura-Univ-MCQ exam is really not my favourite type of exam. I am not sure why, either. Maybe it's an allergy.

Anyway, we have finished all of our 'paper' exams!!

Photobucket
^[ MCQs are boring... ]^

***

Next up: Clinical exams (1 long case & 2 short cases) on Wednesday.

Pray for us, peeps!

***




You Are Artistic



You are a whimsical and colorful person. You have an imaginative mind and a strong spirit.



You tend to think most about those close to you. You are always checking in with the ones you love.



You are smart and inquisitive. You often aren't satisfied until you know the "why" behind something.



You have the most fun when things are simple. You don't like making a big fuss out of anything.




***

Army Navy - Silvery Sleds

^[ I love this movie. ]^

Comments

Popular Posts