* A New Adventure *

We are supposed to start studying for Obstetrics & Gynaecology today. Yes, I do plan to start today. Although there is a slight delay; you know how important warming up is
Well, we had so much fun after finishing Surgery and that was that. Right now is the time to embark on a new adventure.
However, looking back is always fun, right?

^[ Anyway, during our Surgery exam, we met Dr Nabalawy; he taught us Pathology when we were in 3rd year. He helped translate all of the sudden announcements made during our exams. ]^

^[ At times, at the tuition centre, while we were having our revision, we met Dr Nabawy; he taught us both Microbiology & Community Medicine. He is always so sweet; he never fails to say "hi" to us everytime we meet...and he actually remembers all of our names

^[ I haven't met Dr Sheikh in awhile. But, I think we really have to thank him for all those 'challenging' Ophthalmology lessons which really toughened us. If you know what I mean. ]^

^[ I will always miss Dr Tareq who made me fall in love with Internal Medicine ]^

^[ Last but not least, a HUGE thank you for Dr Adel who never gave up on us even when we were super lazy and he knew it.
I am going to miss my student life. Still a few more weeks to go. Yosh~
***
CONGRATULATIONS FOR 6TH YEARS IN ALEXANDRIA STUDENTS!!! Yes, they have finished their finals!!!

Comments