* Mufed Made Scones *

^[ I know they do not really look like it, but, these are actually scones ]^
Yes, these are scones; homemade, first time. So, please forgive the deformities. LOL.




^[ I just want to put these here before they get old ]^
***
In other news, it has been 3 years since Operation Cast Lead. Let's all take a moment to refresh our memories and remember the burning spirit we all had during those days.
"After the first two weeks, it was apparent that the Israelis had run out of targets as governmental, military and even international aid bases were completely or partially destroyed. Absurdly, the air strikes started targeting open land and already destroyed buildings, presumably just to terrify people. The rubble at the Saraya base was bombed for a third and fourth time.A nightmare that lasted three weeks; memories of Gaza massacre | The Electronic Intifada
Some of the blasts were so powerful that rocks and bricks flew for hundreds of meters, hitting all the houses close by. It was a shocking experience witnessing the huge explosions, while seeing and hearing the metal, bricks and wooden parts of your house falling apart all around you. Here I believe is the very basic rule of life in Gaza: the place that was thought to be safer than others is dangerous after all. You are never safe."
Let's work together to end this occupation, in any way we can. I am glad that I did manage to publish a collection of blog posts regarding the events; check out this post & January 2009 posts.
You do matter, your efforts do leave a mark; stop listening to people who do not know better. Stop believing that there is only one way to do something.
Those people who belittle you do not deserve your attention. So, stop giving them that.
Comments