* It's Cool! *

I don't think it's cool to:
tYpe LiKe ThIs
spel lyke dis
writelikethis
abbreviate everything
ignore.punctuation.marks.
ignore. Capital. Letters.
I just think that the language we use deserve some respect. If you are to write something, write it properly.
After all, the way we write reflects on who we are.
I think it's cool to rant, complain, whine, grumble, lament, moan, scream, shout, babble etc in the internet as long as you do it in the right way.
Yes, I am a grammar police. So sue me.
Btw, it's "congrats", not "congrates" and it's "Dr." not "dr.". Plus, I think it's insincere to wish someone "happy birthday" as "hb" in facebook; it's not like a wall post has character limits.
Oh.
One more thing; I think it's unwise to share all your twitter posts on facebook.
***
Spider - Ngam Ho
^[ old skul, ok. Haha ]^
Comments