* Glued *


Photobucket

It's time to list down all the things I am stuck with! Yeay~

Photobucket
^[ 1st: Tetris for Android. ]^
This is very, very addictive and dangerous because, as Dr. Umar said, "It has no end to it!" But I just love it. I can play level 12 now. I won the marathon twice. Haha


^[ 2nd: Matt Nathanson's Modern Love. ]^
A great album if we share the same taste in music. I can listen to this album all day. My favourite tracks are Kiss Quick, Love Comes Tumbling Down and Run.


^[ 3rd: Merlin ]^
I finished watching all the previous episodes and now I have to wait like everyone else.

Photobucket
^[ 4th: Overt Dictionary ]^
"Redefining the world by redefining our lives."
Follow them on twitter or like them on facebook.

Photobucket
^[ 5th: Dr. K (@medschooladvice) ]^
"Besides all the book stuff."

Photobucket
^[ 6th: Activism Tips (@ActivismTips) ]^

Exam Pictures, Images and Photos
^[ 7th: Trying to figure out why the surgery exam is a long essay exam.]^
The faculty of medicine needs to modernize its system along with its buildings.

***

Photobucket
^[ Imran faces SPM today! Let's all say a big prayer for him~ ]^


^[ ...and Didi bought a Kindle ]^

***

Here is a very cool video by Didi & gang:


Comments

zura said…
so cool! i've always loved stop motions videos ;)) sure guna beribu gambar neh
Farah Nazneen said…
Haha...cool, kan! That's architecture students for you :D

Popular Posts