* A Dark Afternoon *

When it rained last week, I felt a bit melancholic. This is my last winter. Who knows when will I feel winter again, after this one?
Yes, I know that you all know that I am not a big fan of the chilly weather; I get toothaches and flu and I will eat a lot and
Maybe what I really miss is actually the rain.
Nevertheless, 'twas a dark afternoon; the first day of winter:








***
Why the strikeout? Because I did not gain weight. I think I lost around 2kg already. My current BMI is 18.3.
Thank you, Surgery.
So, how do people actually gain weight during their final exams? It just never happens to me.
***
Joshua Radin - Think I'll Go Inside
^[ No, this was not in Manchester. I wish he did sing this song; I love it. ]^
Comments
I get bored so easily when I study for the exams. But I cant always entertain myself by watching movies every time can I, that would worsen things than they already are. So during breaks, I make a trip or two to the kitchen or rummage thru my snacks basket, hence the gain in weight. Makanan / benda2 yg simple pun blh jadi sedap bila dah bosan sgt hahah..
Thank you for asking. lol