* Cupcakes *

^[ York's cuppycakes ]^
I am spamming my twitter and tumblr with the same sentence:
If only paper tastes like yummy cupcakes, I would have already eaten up all these notes I have to finish up reading (at least, twice! Hu~) before my finals.
Surgery is a very stressful subject for me, because I do not have a high amount of interest in it (not like, say, Internal Medicine). But, study it I must and I know I will (literally) jump with joy after I finished its exams (regardless of the fact that I still have O&G exams after that. Haha)
I think food is not really working as a form of motivation now. Maybe I should go out and take a walk. Hah. As if there is any decent scenery here in Mansoura. But, staying pessimistic and spitting out sarcastic comments will not help, either. So, I will stay real and, maybe, slap myself.
In the end, all I need to do is stand up and go to the study table (which is less than a footstep away from here) and open up the book.
Yummy cupcakes, here I come!
***
It has been some times since a decent ranting. This is good.
***
You Are Spearmint Flavored Toothpaste |
![]() You are thoughtful about most things in life, and you tend to spend a lot of time alone just reflecting. You are a true introvert. You need your space and privacy to feel recharged. You savor your alone time, even when you're brushing your teeth. You live a slow pace of life, and you enjoy every moment more than most people. You stop to appreciate what you have. You are in touch with nature. Nothing makes you feel more at home than being outside without another human in sight. |
***
Matt Nathanson - Faster

Comments