* *** *


Photobucket

My mother turned 51 yesterday! May she always be in the best of health and showered with blessings each step of the way.

Photobucket
^[ Ila got 4A1B for her UPSR! Yeay~ keep up the good work, girl! ]^

***

Yes, according to the little ticker on the right, I have only 5 days until my first paper for my final exams.

(writer's block)

I just want to get out of here and go back home real quick. Like, really quick. That's all.

(this is just me being a drama queen, no worries...haha)

***

Edited:

Wait, wait. Now I remember what I wanted to rant about! Haha~

Capa Pictures, Images and Photos

I listened to Fallen Empires...and, honestly, I prefer A Hundred Million Suns. But, then, maybe that is only me. The first half of the album was quite disappointing. Especially the lyrics; quite bland, to tell you the truth. The main reason why I love Snow Patrol is actually their lyrics; they always manage to arrange the words so beautifully.

But, then again, maybe I need to listen to it again.

***

Ed Sheeran - Lego House

^[ I have a thing for great artists who actually take some time to produce a great music video ]^

Comments

Popular Posts