* 2nd One *


Photobucket

Another paper on the day after tomorrow.

Yesterday, Dr Adel gave us a briefing about the 2nd paper. There were a few shocking revelations; cancer colon & the whole of head & neck are cancelled. Wow. I did not expect that. But, he did explain about the previous exam's answering schemes and his explanations did not really soothe our wounded confidence. LOL. Dramatic, I know. But, I am still keeping my hopes up. You know me.

Whoever says Surgery is a lot easier than Internal Medicine obviously never have taken an exam in Mansoura University. Haha.

Anyways, let's just hope the coming days will be a collection of rainbows and flying colours.

***

So, I made a mixtape which is filled with lonely, lonesome songs about loneliness titled "The Lonely Playlist":
  1. Matt Nathanson - Kiss Quick
  2. Ed Sheeran - Drunk
  3. Joshua Radin - One Leap
  4. Snow Patrol - New York
  5. Nelly - Just A Dream
  6. Matchbox Twenty - Rest Stop
  7. Rachael Yamagata - Elephants
  8. Damien Rice - Grey Room
  9. Train - I'm About To Come Alive
  10. Strays Don't Sleep - For Blue Skies


***

Owl City - Alligator Sky

^[ I don't really like the new album but I like this version of the song ]^

Comments

Popular Posts