* 19, 20, 21, 22, 24 *


Photobucket
(I think it's amazing that I can actually create a post like this one)

Mufidah's birthday was the first ever birthday we celebrated when we first arrived here (she turned 19 that year). So, it always makes me feel nostalgic.

This year is the last birthday she will celebrate here in Egypt. In other words, the last one we will celebrate with her. By this time, next year, hopefully we will be working as excellent house officers in different hospitals. Ameen!

So, yesterday, I decided to rearrange the pictures in my external hard disk...and made this picture list of what we usually do during birthdays.

I am going to miss all this so much:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
^[ first off; cake pictures ]^

PhotobucketPhotobucket
^[ cake-cutting picture ]^

Photobucket
Photobucket
^[ clap your hands, sing "happy birthday"...and don't forget to maintain your smile! ]^

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
^[ aktiviti wajib! ]^

Photobucket
Photobucket
^[ roomies! ]^

Photobucket
Photobucket
^[ ...and, of course, everyone in! ]^

Photobucket
^[ we look cute in this one, so, I just have to put it here ]^
***

Wow...my student life is almost over...

Comments

Wan 'Ain said…
comelnyeeee gambar lama! hihi
Farah Nazneen said…
Haha...comel ke~ macam comot je lebih! :D
Mufed said…
Neeeeeeen!!! Thank youuuuuu so much for bringing all the momories back! and most importantly, thank you for ur great effort to collect all thoso old photos! That's very thoughtful of you! Words can't describe how much i appreciate it! Love u Neeeen!!! <3<3<3
Farah Nazneen said…
Mufeeeeeeddd~ nape byk sgt typo tuuu!! Hahaha...ni mesti excited punyer pasal~ =P

Alaa~ no prob. Ni la keje aku waktu rehat lepas study hehe.

Love u too, Mufed!!! <3 <3 <3

Study rajin2 :D

Popular Posts