* English Weather *


Photobucket

Because I am stuck at home due to the rain, I decided to upload pictures of last night's show.

Photobucket

It was great! Rosi Golan opened the show for Joshua Radin. She is really worth checking out. I love her voice:



Yes, I did scream when Joshua Radin came up on stage;

Photobucket



At first, the mic did not work properly, but, later, everything became a whole lot better. Joshua Radin started with No Envy No Fear. I love that he gave an intro to most of the songs before he sang it. Now I know why Everything Will Be Alright is also called "Will's Lullaby".

Photobucket

I love the way he performed some songs differently from the album version. Oh, he played two new songs for us! Both of them were nice. He closed the show with one of them.

Photobucket

Yes, he played Winter because the audience asked him to; really sweet of him. And he asked the audience to sing I'd Rather Be With You with him.

Photobucket

Brandon was the coolest guy in the band;



All in all, I really enjoyed the show! I wish it lasted just a bit longer.

Photobucket

By the way, this place was not a club or anything. It is a student's union building and they made the show in the basement and it was kinda dark down there.



^[ Let the rain fall~ ]^

Comments

Popular Posts