* Drama *

This is a post in which I will show you my favourite things. Yes, it is a show-off post

As all of you know, I watched Wicked and it was awesome!! I enjoyed it so much! My favourite character is Glinda; she is simply hilarious! I think the best part of the story was during when Glinda and Elphaba started to be friends and ended up being the best of friends. I just love it. The ending was a bit surprising; not the same as in the book, but, still great.

After the show, we accidentally ended up in front of the stage door through which the actors exit the theatre. It was a nice accident; especially since we met Fiyero. Hehe.


Yes, I did buy a few merchandises;



^[ the Elphaba hat keychain is my favourite! ]^
***

We only spent about an hour and a half at Bath, so I did not enter the Jane Austen Centre. Bath was beautiful! It is the most beautiful place I been to during my holiday. So, it deserves its own post.

I did go into the shop and bought a few stuff;


^[ I
Mr. Darcy & Didi
Mr. Bingley ]^As always, here is a picture especially for you who actually read my blog;

^[ no, that is not a figure; that is a real pakcik. ]^
***
Oh. Another thing; macarons are insanely delicious! You should try it if you get a chance.




^[ isn't this prove enough? I just had to take pictures of each bite. Yummy~~ ]^
***
This one is especially for Dr. Umar because I did not record it when Joshua Radin sang Winter:
Comments