* We Are Us *


Photobucket
^[ My favourite part of our engagement was the front table. ]^

Photobucket

Our love is story is made up of memories; we remember the old ones and build new ones.

Photobucket

We met each other when we were fourteen,

Photobucket

First tried to be with each other when we were fifteen,

Photobucket

Failed dramatically at sixteen,

Photobucket

Lost each other for five years after that.

Photobucket

Crossed paths again when we were twenty one,

Photobucket

Gave "us" a second try,

Photobucket

Still together now.

Photobucket

Oh. Got engaged on 25th August 2011.

Photobucket

***

p.s. In the album were pictures of us growing up. Sorry for those who did not get a chance to take a look at them.

Yes, I am sentimental and dramatic like that.

***

Nick Drake - Northern Sky
(scenes from Serendipity)

^[ I think movies should stay as movies and not be a documentary about reality.
I miss movies like this one. ]^

Comments

Popular Posts