* Bye, Rounds! *


Photobucket

As of yesterday, we have officially finished all our rounds for our medical degree! Woot~

Yesterday's exam went quite okay. Although it was harder than we expected, but, in average, I think we did well. My only advise for my juniors is to study hard; study everything (and I mean each and every thing) that were taught during the rounds and you will be just fine

After the exam, we went shopping at Terranova and the other shops above it
Well, I did buy something, at the very end. (I almost forgot the power of peer pressure...haha)


Anyways, I watched the first episode of New Girl. I think it was not that funny. But, I'll try watching the second one later.


Because, as all of you might know, Gossip Girl is back!! So, I just have to give it a higher priority in my list of series. Ehem. Don't spoil it for me, please! I have yet to watch the season premier!


Currently watching: Jane Eyre

Comments

Popular Posts