* Thankful *

What really helps is to find something to be thankful for; whether it is a small thing or a big thing.
Being thankful give you the reason to be happy and optimistic. I find that talking less helps me in increasing my thankfulness. Because, apparently, when I talk a lot, I do not know what I will end up saying. I may end up whining and complaining, which will only make me an ungrateful and a miserable person.
Be aware of each step that you take and each move that you make, for all of these minor everyday things will not have happened without God's will.
Today, I am thankful for:
- A mildly warm weather
- O&G tuition was cancelled

- Naps
- Being able to wake up in time
- No stomachache after breaking fast
- A stable internet connection
- Being able to understand today's rounds
***
Mr. Umar Tayyib Azizan is going to face his final exams tomorrow! Let's all say a little prayer for him, so that everything will go well and he will graduate with flying colours~

Dayah & Yue are not feeling well

***
Rascal Flatts - My Wish
Comments